Honey Mustard Chicken with Brussels Sprouts
Free from sugar, gluten and dairy.
Keto, low carb, paleo, organic.
PREP TIME: 15 MINS | COOK TIME: 35 MINS | SERVINGS: 4
When it comes to weeknight meals, it doesn’t get much easier than a sheet pan meal. The oven does all of the work, the dishes are minimal, and you’re left with a delicious, nutritious dinner. Vegetables and protein, all on one pan! It’s perfect for a busy family or for making it with the intention of having leftovers for a couple of lunches! This Honey Mustard Sheet Pan Chicken with organic Brussels Sprouts is an easy weeknight meal that's delicious during any time of the year.
- Medium mixing bowl
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Baking tray
- Parchment/baking paper
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup plus 2 tablespoons certified organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh certified organic lemon juice (1 lemon)
- 1 tablespoon organic Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon organic whole-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon organic honey
- 3 organic garlic cloves, minced
- Pink Himalayan salt and freshly ground organic black pepper
- 900g bone-in, skin-on (or off) chicken thighs (4 medium thighs)
- 680g certified organic Brussels sprouts halved
- 1⁄4 large organic red onion, sliced
All the above ingredients can be found both online and in our store located at 47 Maroubra Road, Maroubra.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Grease a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the 1⁄4 cup olive oil, 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice, the Dijon mustard, whole-grain mustard, honey, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Use tongs to dip the chicken thighs in the sauce, coating both sides. Place the thighs on the prepared baking sheet. Discard any remaining sauce.
- In a medium bowl, combine the Brussels sprouts and red onion. Drizzle with the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 tablespoon lemon juice and toss until well coated. Arrange the sprouts around the chicken on the baking sheet, making sure they aren’t overlapping. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 30 to 35 minutes, until the chicken is golden brown and has an internal temperature of 70°C and the Brussels sprouts are crispy. Serve hot.