Returns, Refund & Exchange Policy
Should you have any queries with your order, please let us know within 48 hours of receiving your product/s, so we can resolve the issue as quickly as possible – particularly for items that are perishable.
The Fine Print
We aim to make it easy for our loyal customers to return purchases that arrive damaged or are no longer required, as we stand by our products and want to provide a good customer service experience. If there are any problems with the condition in which your products are received, missing items or incorrect product supplied – we’ll make it right.
- You may cancel an order at any stage prior to shipment with no charge by calling us on 0467 221 791.
- Each individual case is valid for 48 hours upon receipt of goods. Any queries after that will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
- Please provide as much detail and photographic evidence of your claim and also take photos of the packaging when returning your item/s.
- If item/s are damaged, please do not dispose of any products relating to your claim until all the evidence has been presented and your claim has been finalised.
- Return shipping will be paid for by BioHax Australia and coordinated through our customer service team.
- With the exception of goods being damaged upon receipt, all return item/s must be sent back, in the same manner, they were delivered and packaged.
- You can return any unopened products to us for a full refund, replacement or online store credit.
- A credit memo will be raised after the product has been received and checked back into our system.
- Please contact our customer service department on 0467 221 791 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Exceptions for Returns
- We’re unable to issue a credit on items that are discontinued
- Any item that has not been reported as claim after 48 hours of receiving the item
- Sales items
- If you are returning an item based on change of mind or has been accidentally selected and is returned to us unopened, undamaged and unused – a 30% restocking fee will apply.
- Please ensure you select your products carefully and remember we’re available around the clock to assist with your queries.
- If you received an item which was damaged, incorrect, or missing from your original order and choose a full refund or store credit to equal that of the purchase price paid – no shipping costs will be charged on that refund. We will replace or refund your item for no extra cost.
- No return will be credited for opened food or products.
How Long will it take to Receive my Return Item?
We are based in Sydney, so depending on where you live will impact on the time it takes for your return or exchange to be processed. We aim for all claims to be processed within 5 working days.
When your item has been damaged, we will send your replacement item as soon as we’ve received your claim form (link below) and images of the damaged item. If deemed further investigation is required, it will be processed once your return is inspected by us.
You will also receive an email to advise when we have received your return item and detail the status of your claim. If your claim is approved, your refund will be processed within 3-4 days and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
If you haven’t received your refund once approved within 3-4 days?
Please send us an email to email@example.com, so we can advise when the credit was processed and note each bank will varying in terms of crediting this transaction to your account.
Protection & Prevention of Perishables and Dry Goods
Please read our Food Storage Guide for tips on how to best store your goods and reduce the risk of potential infestation or perishing before its expiry date.
In the unlikely event you need to return an item please begin the process by filling out the form and attaching relevant images via send us a email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to make the process as quick and painless as possible once we have all the necessary information.
If the goods are being returned back to BioHax Australia, please prepare items for collection by packing them securely into a box. If we are arranging the freight for you, we will email or have the driver bring a consignment label for you to affix to the outside of the box.