Gluten Free, Chicken & Broccoli Paleo Fettuccine
Prep time: 15mins | Cook time: 12mins | Total time: 27mins | Serves 6
This Paleo Chicken and Broccoli Fettuccine is one of our favourite meals to make. It is so quick, easy and has so much flavour, not to mention grain-free and gluten free.
Paleo swaps for pasta:
- 1 x box zucchini noodles (zoodles) or spaghetti squash or kelp noodles or mountain yam noodles
- 3 x tablespoons sesame oil (Toasted preferably)
- 1kg x organic chicken breast
- 7 cups x organic broccoli
- 2 x tablespoons organic ginger
- 1 x teaspoon of Himalayan pink salt
- 1 x teaspoons of red chilli flakes (or seasoning of choice)
For the sauce:
- 2 x tablespoons of almond flour (optional for thickening) or tapioca flour
- 100g x liquid bone broth
- Garlic, onion and dried oregano
- Place oil in a large skillet and add broccoli, ginger, salt, garlic powder, red pepper flakes.
- Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes or until broccoli starts to soften (use lid to cover skillet to cook faster)
- Add the chicken and turn the heat to high.
- Heat until chicken is fully cooked, stirring regularly, about 5 minutes – again, use the lid to achieve a faster result.
- In a separate small pot add liquid bone broth, sauté garlic and onions till brown, add dried oregano, then almond flour for thickening or until thickened.
- Mix sauce in with chicken and broccoli and cook on a low heat for a further 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Serve over zucchini noodles (paleo noodles) or cauliflower rice.