Organic Breakfast Protein Cookies
Free from refined sugar, gluten, nuts, eggs, and dairy.
Keto, low carb, paleo, vegan organic.
PREP TIME: 20 MINS | COOK TIME: 25 MINS | SERVINGS: 12 LARGE OR 24 SMALL
Gluten-Free, Chemical-Free, Oatmeal Breakfast Protein Cookies! You really can’t go wrong with this recipe for a sweet treat for Father's Day. Fresh fruit combined with gluten-free oats and blackberry dark chocolate or plain collagen makes for a well balanced protein-rich breakfast on-the-go or energy boost during the day.
- Large mixing bowl
- Large or small cookie scoop
- Large baking tray
- Baking or parchment paper
- 3 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup certified organic blueberries
- 1/2 cup organic blanched almond flour or arrowroot flour
- 3/4 cup organic coconut milk or nut milk
- 1 certified organic egg
- 1/2 cup organic coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- Protein Boosters: 30 -35 grams unflavored Protein Collagen powder or blackberry dark chocolate collagen protein powder.
- 1/4 cup certified organic raspberries or sliced strawberries
- Optional certified organic dark chocolate to drizzle!
All the above ingredients can be found both online and in our store located at 47 Maroubra Road, Maroubra.
- Preheat oven to 175C. Grease a baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all your dry ingredients, including collagen. (Minus the raspberries)
- Fold in your raspberries last.
- Use a large or small cookie scoop and place on baking tray 1 inch apart. Large cookie scooper will yield 12 cookies. Small Cookie scoop will yield 24 cookies.
- Press the cookies flat with back of cup or leave in cluster shape.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes or until golden brown on bottom and crispy edges.
- Remove and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Drizzle melted dark chocolate on top if desired.
You're welcome :)