4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Bites
Free from refined sugar, grain, gluten, dairy & eggs.
Keto, low carb, vegan, paleo.
PREP TIME: 15MINS | COOK TIME: 0 MINS | YIELD: 20-30 BALLS
These energy bites are no bake, super easy to make and take less than 15 minutes to put together. Loaded with protein, fibre and healthy fats to keep you full and loaded with energy throughout the day. Made with only 4 ingredients: peanut butter, coconut flour, psyllium husk and maple syrup. Everything gets combined in one bowl. Best of all you never have to turn on the oven.
You may have heard of these referred to as power balls, lactation bites or protein bites. Either way they are a healthy 4 ingredient pick me up that is the perfect on the go snack to give you energy throughout the day.
- Large mixing bowl
- Measuring cup
- Baking paper
- Small or medium cookie scoop
- 1 cup unsalted, creamy or nutty peanut butter
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup psyllium husk
- 3 tablespoons low carb maple syrup
All these ingredients can be found both online and in our store located at 47 Maroubra Road, Maroubra.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add peanut butter, coconut flour, psyllium husk and maple syrup.
- Using a fork, stir until well mixed. Then, use a spatula to fold until well incorporated and thickened.
- Using a small or medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop peanut butter balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart.
Storing Notes: Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks. On Day 1, bites will be soft and moist. On Day 2 and forward, bites will become firmer and less moist.
Freezing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Firm, but soft enough to eat straight out of the freezer.