4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut No Bake Protein Balls
Free from refined sugar, grain, gluten, dairy & eggs.
Keto, low carb, vegan, paleo.
PREP TIME: 5MINS | COOK TIME: 30MINS | | SERVINGS: 35-40 BALLS | CALORIES: 54
This easy, low carb, chocolate peanut butter protein ball recipe is perfect for little hands and fitness buffs alike, so gather up your helpers and get an assembly line going. Because in under 10 minutes, you can have these ready to go for your weekly snack. Best part? There are no dates or food processors involved so you can whip it all together in no time.
Great breakfast bars, dessert or even a healthy snack for on the go.
- Large mixing bowl
- Measuring cup
- 2 x Baking Trays
- Baking paper
- 2 x Forks
- Line a large baking tray with a baking sheet or parchment paper and set aside
In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients expect for dark chocolate chips, mix well. If the batter is too thick or crumbly, add some filtered water slowly until a formable batter is made.
- Using your hands shape into teaspoons sized balls and place in baking tray and freeze for 10 minutes.
- While your balls are hardening, melt dark chocolate chips.
- Remove peanut batter balls from freezer and using two forks, dip each ball into the melted chocolate until fully coated and transfer to baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes to set chocolate.