- What's Included
WELCOME TO THE 7-DAY BROTH DETOX PROTOCOL
Congratulations on taking the next step to a healthier you!
What is the Broth Detox?
Our famous Broth Detox (BD) combines a unique method of extracting high levels of nutrients from organic superfoods. This ancient technique has been around for thousands of years, where the process involves simultaneously cooking then simmering organic stock, bones, meat, above ground vegetables, herbs and raw minerals.
The BD requires you to consume nothing but anti-inflammatory foods for an entire week. So yes, this means you're going back in time to replicate eating habits our ancestors used daily, with the ability to add your own spices and herbs to suit - this will be your new nourishing addiction!
If you think it's difficult - think again. Consuming nutrient-dense stock broth is easier than you think and especially when feel and see the results. Remember: we were born to eat off the land; not to eat processed or GMO foods.
Hundreds have already risen to the challenge with incredible results within 4-7 days.
All you need is a bit of discipline, and you will no doubt become one of our happy referees boasting amazing results and feedback to all your friends and family.
This content is strictly the researched opinion of BioHax Australia and is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice or treatment from a personal doctor or health care professional. All viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither BioHax Australia nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their doctor before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.
Ingredients specified in our broth include:
- Only certified organic products
- Choose from Australian organic chicken or beef (all grass-fed, free-range, free from chemicals and hormones).
- Made with only above-ground vegetables (below ground contain carbohydrates and starches)
- Herbs direct from farmers including rosemary (a well-known antioxidant and anti-inflammatory)
- Slippery elm (assists with reducing inflammation in the digestive tract)
- Tasmanian Bull Kelp – deemed a nutrient powerhouse, also aiding digestion and boosting the immune system
What you WON'T find in our broth:
- GMO products
- No added salt
- Tap water
Our reviews (in the review tab) speak for themselves. Please take the time to view them, as they are very informative and cover numerous positive outcomes.
What’s included in the Broth Detox for one week @ $200
- 12 x Broths (500ml) including your choice of organic Chicken or Beef (check product information for delivery areas of perishables on our home page)
- We recommend portion servings of 250mls per meal 2-3 times per day, add more above-ground vegetables (steamed) if desired and organic herbs and spices as outlined below to suit, heat up in saucepan (not microwave) and serve.
- 1 x Pkt of pure MSM, (300ml) Methylsufonyl Methane (a sulfur compound used to relieve joint pain, reduce inflammation and boost immunity) – take 1x TSP twice daily preferably in the morning with filtered water or juice.
- 1 x Pkt of pure Tasmanian Bull Kelp (500ml) – 1 leveled TSP added to your stock broth. For continuous use, have a break for a month after 2-months use, then start again. Bull Kelp dried is loaded with trace minerals include iron and iodine.
- 1 x Pkt of Organic Fossil Shell Flour (300ml) – 1 x TSP required in filtered water or add to stock broth for detoxification and to help boost your immune system.
- 1 x Pkt of pure Australian Kaolin Clay (200ml) – 1 x TSP straight in the mouth followed by water or juice. Clay cannot be absorbed by the body, so it drags all the toxins out of the gut and out of your system through your urine.
- 1 x Bottle of 100% Pure Frankincense (30ml) - to be used in the first or second week depending on requirements (aids with reduction of inflammation) take 2 x drops once per day in water directly on the tongue or with carrier oil, such as olive oil.
- 1 x 100% Pure Magnesium Chloride, (500g) Pure Essential Mineral – Magnesium is needed for over 300 biochemical functions in your body for it to work properly. It's muscle relaxant to help you sleep, regulates and effectively utilises calcium, potassium and sodium and is also essential for cellular health. One of the most effective supplements to take for magnesium is magnesium chloride, which is sometimes referred to as the “master magnesium compound.”
Our suggestions to add to your broth:
- 1 x TSP of Fossil Shell Flour
- 1 x Organic egg (optional – just before serving, it will just cook as normal in the mix)
- Organic spices (hot spice is preferable such as Cayenne Pepper)
- Organic turmeric and ginger (optional)
- Organic slippery elm (optional)
- Onions garlic, turmeric and ginger are all allowed in the BD, as they're anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal
- Above ground vegetables ONLY and herbs (these are to be added raw, steamed or cooked separately on low heat using organic coconut oil with a lid on the fry pan until softer, but not too soft).
How to heat up your broth:
Once defrosted in the fridge, remove and place in a small pot. You can heat up the entire 500mls or use only 250mls at a time, depending on how hungry you are.
Stir in all the ingredients recommended above (or you can just eat it on its own), bring to the boil, and then simmer – this should take no longer than 5-10 minutes depending on whether you have an electric or gas cooktop. This quick and easy process will save you a lot of time preparing and cooking meals for those with busy schedules but still require anti-inflammatory, nourishing meals.
Note: do not heat it up in the microwave only through gas or electric cooktop. Studies suggest microwaving your food could expose you to carcinogenic toxins released from plastic or paper wrappers, and destroy valuable nutrients in the food.
Your broth will display a batch date (when it was cooked) and a best before date (when it will expire). It will come frozen and will take 24-48 hours to defrost in the fridge. It will last up to 5 days in the fridge and up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Chewing your food as much as possible will activate the enzymes in your stomach and mouth to help digest food.
- Eat only when you’re hungry (which means a rumbling stomach) not adhering to set times such as breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Do not consume coffee, alcohol, nuts, seeds, fruits or anything sweet – replace this with herbal teas, tonics, minerals and spices.
Our products are packaged in NON-plastic (corn starch PLA), biodegradable containers so they're safe for the environment and easily compostable. We do not use PLASTIC in any of our packaging to help sustain the environment.
Avg qty per 100g
Avg qty per 10g
Sodium [not added]
Note: By comparison, some commercial broths have up to 466mgs of sodium per serving, and at these levels, it may affect your health.
Sydney Delivery Zone
If you're in the Eastern Suburbs, Sydney Delivery Zone - All products can be ordered and will be shipped via our BioHax Delivery service. Delivery 7 days from 8am-8pm.
Out of Sydney Delivery Zone, NSW & Australia
If you're out of the Sydney Delivery Zone - only non-perishables can be ordered and are shipped via Sendle for (Metro) and Australia Post (Regional)
Out of Sydney Delivery Zone - 3-5 Days
NSW & Australia - 3-7 Days
Only non-perishables can be ordered and are shipped via (Australia Post)
International Delivery Times - 5-10 Days
Product Categories Explained:
Non-Perishables = essential oils, beauty and cooking oils, raw minerals and supplements
Dry goods = herbs, spices, coffee
Perishables = vegetables, herbs, fruit, eggs, F&G boxes, stock broth and liquid broth
Can I request to sign for my order?
Please advise if you would like to physically sign for your package and we will ensure the driver does not leave your order until it has been signed. This information is acquired during the checkout process, before payment, under “delivery instructions”. We also ship to PO boxes by only if shipping is via Australia Post. If you would like to sign for your order and it’s being shipped via Australia Post, there is an additional $2 service fee.
Note: if you request for your order to be signed on delivery and no one is home to sign when the courier arrives, we are unable to take responsibility for any items that have spoiled as a result of being returned to our third-party transport company.
If it is perishable items (fresh produce & broth), we prefer not to leave it outside for more than an hour and recommend having someone home; friend, neighbour or family member to sign for it.