If you want your employees to perform at optimal levels by ensuring they can focus throughout the day without crashing, why not replace the toxic “corporate biscuit tin, lolly jar and regular coffee” with a healthy, fresh, certified organic fruit box, paired with our mycotoxin-free organic coffee.
This features a wide variety of seasonal fruits (and dried fruits) so there’s sure to be something for everyone to enjoy and the ability to select from four exclusive, organic coffee blends.
For large orders, speak to us directly on 0467 221 791.
- Regular or Large size.
- Mycotoxin-free and organic coffee from Numero Uno.
- To select your flavour, simply specify one of the four below products and write your selection in the “special instructions” field detailed in the checkout: Black Mamba, Picasso Blend, Columbian Decaf, South Central
- Includes 10-15 of the finest organic, seasonal fruits and dried fruits plus your selection of 1 x organic coffee
- Pre-Order required with one business days’ notice.
- We guarantee all the fruits in the gift box are fresh and certified organic.
- Should you wish to customise your box, with more of some fruits than others – we can also accommodate your specific requirements.
- 6-10 employees
* DISCLAIMER: All fruit gift boxes are seasonal and subject to stock availability. If you would like to substitute an item due to unforeseen circumstances, it’s absolutely no problem and BioHax guarantees that such substitution will be of the same value and quality.
Sydney Delivery Zone
If you're in the Eastern Suburbs, Sydney Delivery Zone - All products can be ordered and will be shipped via our BioHax Delivery service. Delivery 7 days from 8am-8pm.
Out of Sydney Delivery Zone, NSW & Australia
If you're out of the Sydney Delivery Zone - only non-perishables can be ordered and are shipped via Sendle for (Metro) and Australia Post (Regional)
Out of Sydney Delivery Zone - 3-5 Days
NSW & Australia - 3-7 Days
Only non-perishables can be ordered and are shipped via (Australia Post)
International Delivery Times - 5-10 Days
Product Categories Explained:
Non-Perishables = essential oils, beauty and cooking oils, raw minerals and supplements
Dry goods = herbs, spices, coffee
Perishables = vegetables, herbs, fruit, eggs, F&G boxes, stock broth and liquid broth
Can I request to sign for my order?
Please advise if you would like to physically sign for your package and we will ensure the driver does not leave your order until it has been signed. This information is acquired during the checkout process, before payment, under “delivery instructions”. We also ship to PO boxes by only if shipping is via Australia Post. If you would like to sign for your order and it’s being shipped via Australia Post, there is an additional $2 service fee.
Note: if you request for your order to be signed on delivery and no one is home to sign when the courier arrives, we are unable to take responsibility for any items that have spoiled as a result of being returned to our third-party transport company.
If it is perishable items (fresh produce & broth), we prefer not to leave it outside for more than an hour and recommend having someone home; friend, neighbour or family member to sign for it.